Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles...part 10 [The Final Chronicle]

The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles Part 10Farewell and Following Seas “Fall back! We need to fall back!” Someone shouted. He was right, we needed to get out of here or we’d all be killed one by one. We scrambled under fire to the closest wall, where ...
Small Mr. Redfox 3y
Mr. Redfox73383Small Shayn 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Servers down

How long will the server be down for?
Member avatar small Sgt. Bacon 3y
Sgt. Bacon83144Small Johnjohns 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

This could be handy...

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16807-release-30-door-management-no-more-codes/You know, for those of us that have an insane amount of doors and codes to remember. ;) It could save me a few sheets of paper not having to write down all t...
Member avatar small Ritual 3y
Ritual31591Member avatar small Themingler 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Server stability questions.

These tests were performed with 15 players and the server running.Distance ~ 1050 miles.Ping from the server to Google DNS servers. (Results truncated for clarity)Tests were run with the server running and 15 players - 2 hours run timePS C:\Users\...
Small The Dude 3y
The Dude0966Small The Dude 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Arma 2 Optimization

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?101124-Operation-Arrowhead-performance-optimizations-comparisonsAll credit goes to author.
Small The Dude 3y
The Dude01000Small The Dude 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles...part 9

*AN* these posts will continue, but will be infrequent, as school and work take precedence over my writing obligations. The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles Part 9To little too lateYou ever been on a rollercoaster? Like King Da Ka at six flags or that ...
Small Mr. Redfox 3y
Mr. Redfox01177Small Mr. Redfox 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

how can ı donate

how can ı donate
Member avatar small ricast 3y
ricast01098Member avatar small ricast 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Dayz Server Events

Hello All,I wanted to open up a thread for our player base to come up with server events that us admins can run in game! You guys have some really creative ideas that I would love to hear.Please Describe details about the event...Please do not say...
Small EWI 3y
EWI31712Member avatar small Infamous 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles...part 8

The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles Part 8“ATC, shits hitting the fan here”I haven’t spoken much about the zombies recently; don’t think that they weren’t part of the action, because they were. We had Bredro on the walls all day, watching for signs of...
Small Mr. Redfox 3y
Mr. Redfox01183Small Mr. Redfox 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Ai patrols

So i heard that you guys where working on AI patrols, is there a ETA on that? :D Would be pretty sick! :D
Member avatar small themingler 3y
themingler21266Small The Dude 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

The omega Force DayZ Chronicles...part 7

Faked this one is. Enjoy you must, regardless. The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles Part 7“Reflections” Some time had passed since I had last written anything down, weeks at least. I spent a majority of that time learning about the land, the zombies t...
Small Mr. Redfox 3y
Mr. Redfox01665Small Mr. Redfox 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles...part 6

If I owe you fucks anything. Its this. Enjoy.The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles part 6“Patrol Haphazards”“Shit! Shots! Take cover behind something!”Fuck fuck fuck fuck…hide. That was exactly what I was thinking when we came under fire from something ...
Small Mr. Redfox 3y
Mr. Redfox31893Member avatar small aggoverlord 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Forward Your Issues Elsewere

I will no longer be providing admin assistance on the DayZ server. I may hop on every now as then to test features of future updates, but other than that do not expect to see me on the server. Forward your complaints elsewhere.My Reasons Are As Fo...
Small Johnjohns 3y
Johnjohns31450Member avatar small afb 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Building Supply Trader

Ok so hear me out before you automatically dis this suggestion admins. http://youtu.be/L2cUhnUrXKg I got the idea from this video of devil dogs. This may be just the thing we need to fully utilize all this new building stuff that's in (snap pro an...
Member avatar small afb 3y
afb93641Member avatar small afb 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

The omega Force DayZ Chronicles...part 5

AN* okay you bloodthirsty fools. No more boring setup stuff. From here on out (minus some exceptions) its blood, gore, combat, and your actions on display. Finally, I know.Im away for the weekend, so no OFDZC! Sorry! Enjoy this one, and enjoy the ...
Small Mr. Redfox 3y
Mr. Redfox31355Small Johnjohns 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Some ideas for new scripts

[RELEASE] TradeFromVehicle - Sell weapons directly from your vehicle.i think this is a real timesaver^^http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11931-release-tradefromvehicle-sell-weapons-directly-from-your-vehicle/[Release] Remote key for locki...
Small PinkyiztheBrain 3y
PinkyiztheBrain0770Small PinkyiztheBrain 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Cannot loggin

I do not know why I am unable to login but every time its requesting authentication it seems to fail. The last thing i did in game was sell a fuel tank at starry and use that gold to try and purchase a weapon from black market. once i hit buy the ...
Member avatar small Ahrah 4y
Ahrah1910939Member avatar small Lasombra 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

can this be a thing?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24598
Small Hurricane 3y
Hurricane82899Small Hurricane 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

First long look at Arma 3 Epoch with PSISyndicate

Here's a 16 minutes early access look of arma 3 epoch!http://youtu.be/svaDbxIeWp0
Small PinkyiztheBrain 3y
PinkyiztheBrain31466Small PinkyiztheBrain 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Starter Box Kits

If you need a starter box lets keep this easier for admins ok?ReceivedThe FreakArcana
Member avatar small Arcana 3y
Arcana2913Small The Dude 3y