Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

RE: Player Reset

Hi guys, I logged in today and my character reset abruptly with me losing all my humanity 7464 i think. Im bothered about the stuff in my backpack but alas i cant prove i had it so just letting y'all know.
Member avatar small VoodooUK 3y
VoodooUK0903Member avatar small VoodooUK 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Possible Sugestions

Hi guys great server and fps so far.I'd like to have a little input however myself.Plotpole4life Humanity Based loadoutsVehicle master keyBunny ranch missionSpawn SelectClean Up v2Skalisky Island AIOverpoch skinsRemote KeyVehicle skin preview trad...
Member avatar small Arcana 3y
Arcana156188Member avatar small [TFD] Rob 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

addiditions

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9302-updated-72414-qdoba-city-with-ais-using-wai/
Arcana01023Member avatar small Arcana 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Heli blow up on enter

my heli blew up as i got in it tonight. not sure if its tied to the safe problem with keys.just letting yall know.
Arcana0937Member avatar small Arcana 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

New addon for Snap Pro Building

Please check this out and join my server to see it in action. Josh i think you particularly will enjoy this. It basically opens up another level of basebuilding in the game. As i said, it is working on my server right now.http://epochmod.com/forum...
Member avatar small afb 3y
afb31544Small Johnjohns 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles...part 4

The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles Part 4Introductions I hobbled over to what seemed like a chow tent and poked my head inside, and a man behind the stove waved me over.“You must be the new guy, I’m Johns, nice to meet you. I sort of keep the place a...
Small Mr. Redfox 3y
Mr. Redfox01038Small Mr. Redfox 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Europa Universalis 4 DLC code

I got a free DLC code for Europa Universalis 4 named Purple Phoenix.If anyone plays this, or knows anyone that plays this, here you go:RF4Y4-46LWM-TL6MF
Member avatar small [TFD] Rob 3y
[TFD] Rob0875Member avatar small [TFD] Rob 3y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles...part 3

The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles Part 3“Revelations and Indtroductions”“WHAT!?” I have a family! A life! A job! Im American! I need to get out of here!” “You had a family, a job and a life bambi. Now, you live here. You fight here, and you will die...
Small Mr. Redfox 4y
Mr. Redfox21057Small Bredro352 4y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Omega Force DayZ Chronicles

What?If you're a long standing Omega Force Member, you will remember that Johnjohns graciously supplied us with a story time of our fictional endeavours on Auraxis from week to week over on Planetside 2. It was funny, and quite entertaining.BUT RE...
Small Mr. Redfox 4y
Mr. Redfox51753Small Tristain 4y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

The omega Force DayZ Chronicles...part 2

* I know, these might not be interesting now, but it gets better trust me!*The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles Part 2“I don’t like him. He needs to go.”“You can’t do that Repro. He’s a bambi. We need to take him back to camp. See what he knows, and if...
Small Mr. Redfox 4y
Mr. Redfox0997Small Mr. Redfox 4y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Hello O4CE I'm Back!

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to let you know that I am back from a 2 month break! I had a vacation and 2 people that I was close to die. Thanks-EWI
Small EWI 4y
EWI31216Member avatar small Jason / Biohorror 4y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles...Part 1

The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles Part 1 “Ahhhh my head” I woozed. “Did a horse kick me square in the face on the way in?” I thought to myself as I awoke on the shores of…somewhere. I look up and around to see a city, nothing remarkable, but neverth...
Small Mr. Redfox 4y
Mr. Redfox0714Small Mr. Redfox 4y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

The Omega Force DayZ Chronicles...Prologue and Authors Note

AN* They will be posted twice a week, on a Wednesday, and a Saturday. And they will be read to anyone who dares listen on a saturday evening. To get the ball rolling, the prologue and parts 1-3 will launch once a day for the rest of the week. The ...
Small Mr. Redfox 4y
Mr. Redfox51811Small Bredro352 4y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Missing files

So when i try to join i get an big list of files i either have to remove or install additional accepted keys for.I tryed deleting them, but then i got errors that i needed thos files to even just start arma, so that doesnt work.Anyone know somethi...
Member avatar small [TFD] Rob 4y
[TFD] Rob52394Small Nuclear 4y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Something is wrong with server or my Arma, help!

So that's what happends to me when I try to get in? Is there any help to do something about it? Would really appreciate it, but it happens just to your server. :/
Member avatar small Opi' 4y
Opi'51719Small Nuclear 4y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

O4CE DEDICATER OVERPOCH SERVER IS LIVE

Our new dedicated overpoch server is now up and running.IP is 192.187.97.124:2302and yes, you CAN use dayz commander. You add it as a favorite, if it doesn't show up just close dayz commander and reopen it. Make sure your filters are clear.Enj...
Member avatar small Jason / Biohorror 4y
Jason / Biohorror58343Small PinkyiztheBrain 4y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Dedi server update

I don't want to be annoying but I haven't heard anything about the server for a few days now and I was wondering if there are any new developments such as an ETA or any problems that have arisen.
Small Nuclear 4y
Nuclear51761Small Nuclear 4y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

Server

Does anyone know if the server is up and or when it will be up?
Member avatar small Wolf 4y
Wolf21103Small PinkyiztheBrain 4y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

cool new zombie apocalypse game on kickstarter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEQTAXzZ59Ulooks pretty intuitive and alpha access is fairly inexpensive
Small Hurricane 4y
Hurricane21055Small Hurricane 4y
DayZ Server Legacy Posts

So what's happening with the server.

It's been down for like a week or more. :(
Member avatar small Fapnapkin 4y
Fapnapkin155619Member avatar small [TFD] Rob 4y