Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introduce yourself

[Pinned] New members post here and tell us about yourselves

You have chosen to join our community. We are thrilled to have you aboard. We would like for you to post anything you like here in this thread about yourselves so we all get to know you better.
Member avatar small Jatrell 3y
Jatrell114914Small manOwar 1y
Introduce yourself

#MAKE OMEGA GREAT AGAIN

HELLO, NAME IS CONNER OR BUSHYWOKIE. I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME ADMIN FOR TWO REASENS. 1. TOO MAKE OMEGA GREAT AGAIN. 2.IF I WAS ADMIN I WOULD BE A GOOD ONE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT ME IN MY CAUSE, PLEASE COMMIT BELOW SAYING "I".THANKS YOU, -FUT...
Member avatar small Conner 323d
Conner2654Small jonnyrock 323d
Introduce yourself

A wild Jaxy appears...

Hey guys, my name's JaxMerrick, and I'm a new guy here. I've been dragged in by Theo, Stalker481 and Shadow, and decided to see what shenanigans I can get into here. I'm a video game live streamer as well as avid ARMA and WoW fan. Sorry, no Star C...
Member avatar small JaxMerrick 1y
JaxMerrick2711Small Johnjohns 1y
Introduce yourself

Tale of the DragN

Hello to everyone.I've adopted the Exile PVE server as my main server as I enjoy grouping up towards a goal and I mainly play as a long range tactical recon, and can also provide infil/exfil/resupply.For those of you who haven't met me...HI o7For ...
Small NazT_DragN 1y
NazT_DragN41380Small NazT_DragN 1y
Introduce yourself

Greetings

Sup guys, The name is Metal, I mostly play on the Exile Namalsk server and i really enjoy the community so far. I currently live in NY, and i like playing a variety of games. My favorite genres would probably have to be FPS/Milsim shooters. I try ...
Small Metal 1 1y
Metal 12789Small jonnyrock 1y
Introduce yourself

Refeik

Hey guys,im going to be on your exile pvp server mostly, just switch over from another server that im not happy with.. a few of us will probably be coming over!!check out my youtube!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSRT0rLwPnV4XK7IqXvYPfg
Small Refeik 1y
Refeik2792Small Johnjohns 1y
Introduce yourself

A New Order

Hello Omegaforce. I'm a longtime friend of Johnjohn's and I'm finally becoming part of the PC universe. I'm rather laid back but always enjoy some good ol trash talking. I look forward to becoming part of this community and talk to me so we can pl...
Member avatar small DelFuegoVerde316 2y
DelFuegoVerde31621245Small Diabyx 2y
Introduce yourself

Kevlar Best's Introduction

*:|Why thank you, Kevin. Thank you for posting an entirely original introduction that truely helps our members to get to know you. I appreciate it. *:|
Small Johnjohns 2y
Kevlar Best11010Small Johnjohns 2y
Introduce yourself

Whaddup guys.

Hello everyone! I am one of John's numerous RL friends who has finally given in to his and Bredro's requests to join. I plan on participating in Star Citizen, but have little interest in Planetside. Hopefully this is the start of a beautiful frien...
Small ScrapG 2y
ScrapG41866Small Bredro352 2y
Introduce yourself

Inaugural Address of President Bolbi

Hello everyone! I am one of John's numerous RL friends who has finally given in to his and Bredro's requests to join. I plan on participating in Star Citizen, but have little interest in Planetside. Hopefully this is the start of a beautiful frien...
Small President Bolbi 2y
President Bolbi21357Small UberCheese aka Geivov 2y
Introduce yourself

Destle's Introduction

Hi everyone! I've been playing on the server for three or four days now and have chosen to stick with the community because you're all very nice. I'm about to finish my sophomore year (10th grade, so 2 more to go) of high school. I'm -attempting- ...
Member avatar small Destle 2y
Destle21122Small Johnjohns 2y
Page 1